View Profile thePaul

6 Movie Reviews

Nice first!

LOL, I certainly didn't see that ending part coming. The art was very nice and the background music fit well. Certainly good for a first submission!

fantastic sprite movie

For your first sprite movie you really outdid yourself! Using only sprites from the first Mario game seems a bit limiting, but you make it work very well. The action is great and the horde of flying koopas looks very ominous. I've always loved this series and look forward to its conclusion.

Visually stunning

This is absolutely the best looking sprite animation I've ever seen. While not as dramatic as the "Mario Brothers" series, this has some very dramatic moments, and each scene is correographed extremely well.

2 Game Reviews

nice looking game

It's like a Furry fan's dream come true! Very nice drawings, and most of the animations are well done. It would be nice to have some interactions with the characters as well. If you combined this with the gameplay of, say, Orgasm Girl, this would be an excellent title. Also, the hidden pictures were a nice touch. Good job!!

good job!

Pretty cute game, although it's incredibly short. Looks and plays great, though! Hopefully we'll see more!

37, Male