View Profile thePaul

4 Movie Reviews

fantastic sprite movie

For your first sprite movie you really outdid yourself! Using only sprites from the first Mario game seems a bit limiting, but you make it work very well. The action is great and the horde of flying koopas looks very ominous. I've always loved this series and look forward to its conclusion.

Visually stunning

This is absolutely the best looking sprite animation I've ever seen. While not as dramatic as the "Mario Brothers" series, this has some very dramatic moments, and each scene is correographed extremely well.

nice sprite animation

The characters and backgrounds look good, and your choice of background music fits real well. Some of the longer conversations, though, felt like they could use something to keep the viewer interested. Even something like some close-ups, move the camera around a bit. In particular the scene where the three mercenaries are in the tavern. The dialogue goes on for a bit, it would be nice to see some different camera angles. Overall, nice story, and the dialogue is well written.

KNanakase responds:

Different camera angles? When it comes to things like that I'm not very good in deciding how that would work and make it meaningful to the scene itself at the same time. I'll consider the suggestion though.

1 Game Review

good job!

Pretty cute game, although it's incredibly short. Looks and plays great, though! Hopefully we'll see more!

38, Male